Seen above (Left to Right): Chip Davis, President & CEO at HDA, Frank Aguilar & Stu Messinger, National Sales Directors at Camber and Chad Gielen, Vice Chairman at HDA.
Camber Pharmaceuticals recently won a HDA’s DIANA Award at the 2022 HDA Meeting in Orlando.
“Our team is honored to be recognized by our fellow HDA members and customers with this award” said Kon Ostaficiuk, president of Camber Pharmaceuticals. “We appreciate everything the HDA does to nurture strategic bonds between suppliers and customers which have led to strong, enduring partnerships.”
Camber Pharmaceuticals has been an HDA member since 2008 and a strong supporter of the Alliance’s mission of linking pharmaceutical distributors with pharmacies, hospitals, long-term care facilities and clinics.
HDA’s Distribution Industry Award for Notable Achievements in Healthcare (DIANA) recognizes pharmaceutical manufacturers for developing innovative new product introductions and promotions for the healthcare distribution industry. Winners serve as a model for leadership and innovation in the healthcare marketplace and become part of the tradition of excellence that the DIANA has fostered for more than a half-century. (The Healthcare Distribution Alliance: HDA Website)
- Camber Pharmaceuticals Launches Generic Namenda®
- 28 New Generics in 2022 and Anticipates Record Number of Approvals in 2023
- Camber Pharmaceuticals Launches Generic Cambia®
- Camber Pharmaceuticals Launches Generic Kuvan® Tablets and Powder for Oral Solution
- Camber Pharmaceuticals Launches Generic Vimpat® Injection
- Camber Pharmaceuticals Launches Generic Naprosyn®