Careers at Camber
Since 2007, Camber has become one of the fastest-growing pharmaceutical companies in the United States. We are always looking for talented, hardworking candidates. Make a difference in people’s lives by helping to provide millions of Americans with high quality, affordable medications.
Why Should You Consider Camber?
- Free Insurance: Medical, Dental and Vision Options*
- 8.8 Years: The average time a team member has been employed at Camber
- Generous PTO Packages & Paid Holidays
- 6% Matching 401k Plan**
- Competitive Salaries & Room for Advancement
- Solid Work-Life Balance
- Diverse and Inclusive Team
- Free Professional & Personal Skills Training
- Pristine office environment – new building
Interested in Learning More?
Email your resume to [email protected] or call (732) 529-0430 to learn about opportunities. Please include the position you are interested in and any other helpful information.
Camber Pharmaceuticals is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Contract & Pricing Analyst
About the job
The Camber Contracts and Pricing Analyst will work within the Pricing Team to send proposals on new and existing product in Camber’s rapidly growing portfolio, and collaborate with the Sales Operations and Accounting teams to perform sales analytics, reporting, and other functions to drive sales. This position reports to the Contracts and Pricing Manager.
- Maintains and updates internal procedure documents
- Create product proposals and complete RFPs
- Maintain current award status data for account analytics and sales forecasting
- Review sales revenue and profitability by account and product family
- Collect, store, and analyze market data
- Complete metric reporting to Director of Sales & Operations
- Prepare monthly sales reports
- Review, Maintain, and reference customer supply agreements to ensure compliance across the company
- The ability to coordinate and communicate across several departments and with the Sales team
- Be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment; multi-tasking on multiple projects while adhering to deadlines
- Have Strong written/oral communications and strong presentation skills.
- Have Strong strategic, analytical, organizational, and critical thinking skills. Proven ability to understand complex data and develop strategy.
- BA, BS degree preferred to ensure effective understanding and application of business concepts.
- Word, Outlook, and Excel knowledge required.
- Able to establish productive and collaborative relationships, influence peers at all levels of the organization across sales, marketing, finance, and commercial operations.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Must be self-motivated with the ability to work independently and within a team.
Full-time, in-office position starting at $40,000 or higher commensurate with experience. Dental, Vision, and Free Medical Insurance + full 6% match 401k. On-site position; no remote option available.
Software Engineer II
About the job
Camber Pharmaceuticals is seeking a Software Engineer II in Piscataway, NJ to design, develop & implement enhancements/customizations to systems, reports, and processes in Supply Chain modules including Order Management, Inventory, Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) and SAP-ATTP – Advanced Track and Trace for pharmaceuticals; develop software solutions by analyzing requirements/systems flow, data usage, work processes and the software development cycle; perform complete End-End System Integration and Operational testing between the SAP-EWM and SAP-ATTP System while dealing with pharma validations; develop and automate data flow between systems to perform ETL; develop, test and schedule processes in SAP applications [SAP-APO and SAP-BPC] using ABAP objects to run background process/jobs; develop complex analytical SQL queries for use in Crystal Reports business intelligence application for multiple uses; develop software solutions to automate EDI file transfers; design data flow solutions to generate reports using data mining/reports tools such as SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS); create User Requirement Spec (URS) and Function Specification Documents (FSD) manuals and other training documents to manage and document system configurations; participate in Cross functional and Triage Team meetings; analyze current business processes and design future business flows with internal teams and external vendors etc. Master’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science/Computer Information Systems or related and two years relevant work experience required. Mail resume to HR Manager, Ref: SE, Camber Pharmaceuticals Inc., 1031 Centennial Avenue, Piscataway NJ 08854.
Full-time, in-office position. Dental, Vision, and Free Medical Insurance + full 6% match 401k. On-site position; no remote option available.
*This health insurance option is available to all eligible full-time employees after designated waiting period. Certain plan options currently have no co-insurance payment deducted from employee pay checks. Plan participants are still responsible for copayments and deductible (if applicable). Plan subject to change at any time.
**401k plan available to full-time employees after designated waiting period. Subject to change at anytime