Careers at Camber
Camber is one of the fastest-growing generics pharmaceutical companies in the United States. We are always looking for talented, hardworking candidates. Make a difference in people’s lives by helping to provide millions of Americans with high quality, affordable medications.
We offer competitive salaries and excellent benefits in a variety of career paths including:
- Sales and Account Management
- Finance and Accounting
- Customer Service
- Contracts and Pricing Analysis
How to Apply
For more information please e-mail your resume to [email protected] and indicate the type of position that interests you. All qualified candidates will be considered.
Customer Service Representative
Essential Duties and Responsibilities includes the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Talks with customers by phone, email or in-person to assist with all questions/inquiries.
- Enters customer orders and sends confirmations of receipt. Reviews orders per customer usages and Camber’s on hand inventory to determine if order will ship.
- Creates, organizes and provides all shipping documents to the WH for picking. Monitors pick pending list throughout the day.
- Processes all Control Orders and monitors our 3PLs order processing flow.
- Records and responds to complaints regarding damage, short or late product.
- Completes daily reports in Ross and SAP.
- Maintains short-date, overstocked inventory.
- Assists with donations to various charities and / or orders for destruction.
- Monitors shipping company notifications as well as file and follow up on all claims.
- Assists the accounting team with aged report and files/completes all customer claims.
- Assists with credits & documentation requests from customers and or any internal party.
- Initiates and finalizes new customer set up requests.
- Obtains and updates all licensure for customers in SAP.
- Obtains and issues Certificate of Insurance documents yearly and as requested.
- Generates all notification letters and disperses to customers and 3rd parties.
- Gathers requested information for QA team when recall is initiated and will also contact customers directly to finalize recall claim.
- Utilizes all customer’s portals for intel which would be useful for allocation. Notifies the customer when their inventory is low / out or overstocked.
- Creates and sends B/O reports for all customers every Friday.
Competencies: To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Analytical – Synthesizes complex or diverse information; collects and researches data; uses intuition and experience to complement data; designs workflows and procedures.
- Continuous Learning – Assesses own strengths and weaknesses; seeks feedback to improve performance; pursues training and development opportunities; strives to continuously build knowledge and skills; shares expertise with others.
- Job Knowledge – Competent in required job skills and knowledge; exhibits ability to learn and apply new skills; keeps abreast of current developments; requires minimal supervision; displays understanding of how job relates to others; uses resources effectively.
- Use of Technology – Demonstrates required skills; adapts to new technologies; uses technology to increase productivity; keeps technical skills up to date.
- Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; gathers and analyzes information skillfully; develops alternative solutions; works well in group problem solving situations; uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Customer Service – Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; responds promptly to customer needs; solicits customer feedback to improve service; responds to requests for service and assistance; meets commitments.
- Communications – Expresses ideas and thoughts verbally; expresses ideas and thoughts in written form; exhibits good listening and comprehension; keeps others adequately informed; selects and uses appropriate communication methods.
- Cooperation – Establishes and maintains effective relations; exhibits tact and consideration; offers assistance and support to co-workers; works cooperatively in group situations; works actively to resolve conflicts.
- Managing Customer Focus – Promotes customer focus; establishes customer service standards; monitors customer satisfaction; develops new approaches to meeting customer needs.
- Oral Communication – Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; responds well to questions; demonstrates group presentation skills; participates in meetings.
- Teamwork – Balances team and individual responsibilities; exhibits objectivity and openness to others’ views; contributes to building a positive team spirit; puts success of team above own interests; supports everyone’s efforts to succeed.
- Written Communication – Writes clearly and informatively; edits work for spelling and grammar; varies writing style to meet needs; presents numerical data effectively; able to read and interpret written information.
- Quality Management – Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- Business Acumen – Understands business implications of decisions; displays orientation to profitability; aligns work with strategic goals.
- Conflict Resolution – Encourages open communications; confronts difficult situations; maintains objectivity; keeps emotions under control; uses negotiation skills to resolve conflicts.
- Diversity – Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; promotes a harassment-free environment.
- Ethics – Treats people with respect; keeps commitments; inspires the trust of others; works with integrity and principles; upholds organizational values.
- Organizational Support – Follows policies and procedures; completes administrative tasks correctly and on time; supports organization’s goals and values; supports affirmative action and respects diversity.
- Adaptability – Adapts to changes in the work environment; manages competing demands; changes approach or method to best fit the situation; able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Achievement Focus – Sets and achieves challenging goals; demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles; measures self against standard of excellence; recognizes and acts on opportunities; takes calculated risks to accomplish goals.
- Personal Appearance – Dresses appropriately for position; keeps self well groomed.
- Attendance/Punctuality – Is consistently at work and on time; ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
- Dependability – Follows instructions, responds to management direction; takes responsibility for own actions; keeps commitments; commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals.; completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
- Initiative – Volunteers readily; undertakes self-development activities; seeks increased responsibilities; takes independent actions and calculated risks; looks for and takes advantage of opportunities; asks for and offers help when needed.
- Innovation – Displays original thinking and creativity; meets challenges with resourcefulness; generates suggestions for improving work; develops innovative approaches and ideas; presents ideas and information in a manner that gets others’ attention.
- Judgement – Displays willingness to make decisions; exhibits sound and accurate judgment; supports and explains reasoning for decisions; includes appropriate people in decision-making process; makes timely decisions.
- Planning/Organizing – Prioritizes and plans work activities; uses time efficiently; sets goals and objectives.
- Quality – Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; looks for ways to improve and promote quality; applies feedback to improve performance; monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Quantity – Meets productivity standards; completes work in timely manner; strives to increase productivity; works quickly.
- Safety and Security – Observes safety and security procedures; reports potentially unsafe conditions.
- Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Education and/or Experience: Associate’s degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Language Skills: Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Mathematical Skills: Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Computer Skills: To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Internet software; Inventory software; Order processing systems; Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software.
- Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
- Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
Please e-mail your resume to [email protected].
Contract & Pricing Analyst
- Maintains and updates internal procedure documents
- Maintains current/lost award data for forecast and account analytics
- Revenue and profitability by account
- Run, store and analyze market data
- Metric reporting to Director of Sales Operations
- Maintain account territory revenue tracking file
- Prepare monthly reports
- Produce forecasting numbers for sales team
- Maintain, reference, redline customer contracts
- Create offer letters, bids
- Establish product pricing for each class of trade
Position Requirements and Education
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong Analytical and Organizational Skills
- Strong Communication Skills, both verbal and written
- Team player who demonstrates sound work ethics
- Knowledge of SAP
- Generic Pharmaceutical Industry knowledge/ Market trends, customers
- Capacity to coordinate and communicate across several departments and with the Sales team
- Comfort working within a fast paced environment while simultaneously contributing to several projects with various deadlines
- Ability to analyze business challenges and create innovative solutions
- Job Type: Full-time
Please e-mail your resume to [email protected].
Role and Responsibilities
- Communicate with customers (verbally, via email, letter or fax) to reconcile customer discrepancies (deductions).
- Collection of open invoices including research and analysis of open items on customer accounts.
- Handles calls and concerns from internal and external customers regarding payments and deductions, as well as research and back up information as needed.
- Perform offsetting adjustments to ensure that customer account balances are properly stated.
- Resolve customer disputes and credit issuance when necessary.
- Maintains lines of communication with customers.
- Records cash receipts received from bank EFT and lock box deposits.
- Saves all records of cash receipts batches and images.
- Allocate cash receipts to invoices and other paid/ deducted transactions.
- Research unapplied cash.
- Maintain credit files for each customer.
- Review and analyze contracts to determine if credit is due based on Contractual agreement.
- Acts as department liaison with other cross functional groups to ensure that deductions are resolved in a timely manner.
- Enlist the efforts of sales and senior management when necessary to accelerate the dispute resolution process.
- AR Roll forward
- AR forecast
- Request debit memos and supporting documents to customers for deductions
Desired Abilities and Skills
- Adheres to company policies and procedures.
- Ability to work well within a team environment.
- Ability to work professionally with all staff levels.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and work both independently or in a group
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
Order Picker/Packer (Warehouse)
- Pick/pack orders with scanning device.
- Wraps, glues, or closes and seals containers.
- Labels containers, container tags, or products.
- Packs special arrangements or selections of product.
- Inspects materials, products, and containers at each step of packaging process.
- Records information such as weight, time, and date packaged.
- Use pallet jacks and fork lifts as necessary and according to safety guidelines.
- Cleans and organizes warehouse and work spaces as assigned.
- Other duties and responsibilities may be required.
- Ability to speak, read and write English.
- Capable of standing a majority of the work day.
- Ability to lift boxes/packages up to 50 lbs.
- Starting from $17.00 / hour.
- Available Monday – Friday, (8:00 a.m. to 4:30p.m) , with some required overtime.
- Employment subject to background check and drug test.
- Health insurance (medical, dental, vision), 401k and PTO included.