Piscataway, NJ, June 12, 2017– Camber Pharmaceuticals is pleased to announce the addition of Oxycodone and Acetaminophen (APAP) Tablets to our growing portfolio.
Oxycodone APAP Tablets are the generic version of Percocet® tablets. Oxycodone APAP are used to treat moderate to moderately severe pain.
Oxycodone APAP Tablets from Camber are available in 2.5/325mg, 5/325mg, 7.5/325mg and 10/325mg– 100 and 500 count bottles. Camber anticipates shipping in second quarter 2017.
Oxycodone APAP is the first of several controlled substance C2 launches coming from Ascent Pharmaceuticals, Inc. of Central Islip, New York, Camber’s sister company. Ascent is engaged in the development and manufacturing of generics from a wide range of therapeutic areas.
Several other controlled substances are scheduled for release in the coming months including Oxycodone HCI Oral Solution, Dronabinol Capsules and Fentanyl Sublingual Tablets.
If you would like more information about this topic, please contact Megan Becker at 732.529.0436 or email at [email protected].
- Camber Pharmaceuticals Launches Generic Pepcid®
- Camber Pharmaceuticals Launches Generic Wellbutrin SR®
- Camber Pharmaceuticals Launches Generic Inspra®
- Camber Pharmaceuticals Launches Generic Prezista®
- Camber Pharmaceuticals Launches Generic Neurontin Caps®
- Camber Pharmaceuticals Launches Generic Zyprexa®