Piscataway, NJ, November 5, 2020– Camber Pharmaceuticals is pleased to announce that it has launched Zafirlukast tablets, which is the generic version of Accolate®.
Zafirlukast is used for chronic treatment of asthma, and to prevent asthma attacks in adults and children as young as 5 years old.
Zafirlukast tablets are available from Camber in 10mg and 20mg-60ct bottles.
Camber Pharmaceuticals is a fully integrated international pharmaceutical company that maintains quality and integrity in all its products. Its parent company, Hetero Drugs of Hyderabad India, is one of the world’s leading API and finished dosage manufacturers. Camber’s commitment to the consumer is to bring the highest quality generic pharmaceuticals to the market to improve quality of life through cost-effective medications.
# # #
If you would like more information about this topic, please contact Megan Becker at 732.529.0436 or email at [email protected].
- Camber Pharmaceuticals Launches Generic Pepcid®
- Camber Pharmaceuticals Launches Generic Wellbutrin SR®
- Camber Pharmaceuticals Launches Generic Inspra®
- Camber Pharmaceuticals Launches Generic Prezista®
- Camber Pharmaceuticals Launches Generic Neurontin Caps®
- Camber Pharmaceuticals Launches Generic Zyprexa®