Dear Valued Patient,
We certainly understand your concern regarding Camber’s Valsartan Recall and hope this information assists you.
1. Please be advised that if you are a patient, you should contact your doctor for further guidance regarding potential change of treatment before you stop taking Valsartan – guidance on this is not something Camber’s Medical Line can advise you of.
2. For any other medical questions regarding the Valsartan recall please contact Camber’s Medical Line at (866) 495-1995 or [email protected].
3. For Valsartan Returns — Camber is using a third party returns company, Qualanex, to assist with our recall.
Please see below for Return Instructions:
1. To begin the return process please dial the Qualanex Customer Service line at 1-800-505-9291 or email them at [email protected]. When you call their Customer Service phone number, listen for the prompt regarding the return of the Camber Valsartan Recall (I believe it is 7 or 8 and listen carefully to the options before making a selection.
2. Once you select the option regarding Camber’s Valsartan Return you will be connected with a Return Specialist who will be able to assist you further.
a. Please note that due to the size of this recall, when you call Qualanex you might receive a busy signal or the line might continually ring. Don’t be alarmed, Qualanex is actively working on our recall but have been inundated with calls. Your patience is appreciated and please keep trying to contact Qualanex until you get through to someone. In addition, Qualanex cannot offer any guidance regarding potential change of treatment, so please defer to your physician.
If you would like more information regarding the Valsartan recall, please see the link below: https://www.fda.gov/Drugs/DrugSafety/ucm613916.htm
If you would like more information about this topic, please contact Recall Department at 732.529.0430 or email at [email protected]