Camber is pleased to announce that its Parent company HETERO of Hyderabad, India completes two eventful decades in the pharmaceutical industry.
In 2013 with a family of 15,000 talented individuals and unparalleled infrastructure, HETERO has become one of the top ten pharmaceutical companies and the largest unlisted pharmaceutical company in India.
Over the past twenty years, HETERO has been able to gain a global footprint in 138 countries across the world. They have achieved undisputable brand recognition, especially in developing nations, for their ground breaking work in areas like HIV.
Dr. B. PARTHA SARADHI REDDY Chairman and Managing Director of HETERO states: “Our aim is to establish a leading international business by 2020 and create a winning, innovation-led business by building on the current position, strengthening operations and practices in key areas. Our vision is to be a leading player in
global generics by vertical integration, and with a robust product line to become a multi-billion dollar research based pharmaceutical company”.
- 28 New Generics in 2022 and Anticipates Record Number of Approvals in 2023
- Camber Pharmaceuticals Launches Generic Cambia®
- Camber Pharmaceuticals Launches Generic Kuvan® Tablets and Powder for Oral Solution
- Camber Pharmaceuticals Launches Generic Vimpat® Injection
- Camber Pharmaceuticals Launches Generic Naprosyn®
- Camber Pharmaceuticals Launches Generic Lamictal XR®