For convenience, safety and in keeping with the latest best practices within the generics industry, Camber Pharmaceuticals will offer Shellpak blister packaging on some of its product line. Pre-filled medication packages help expedite pharmacist handling, reduce errors and save operational costs. Shellpak packages stack and store more efficiently than amber vials (standard orange pill bottles).
Shellpak ® packages are award-winning, first-of-their-kind blister packages. Thin, molded plastic “shells” protect fragile pills. Push-button technology lets seniors in and keeps children out. A wide range of configuration options and generous space for graphics open up unprecedented marketing and branding opportunities.
Child Safe and Senior Friendly
The rigid, plastic shells and proprietary, push-button technology earned our Shellpak packages the highest child resistance rating from the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission: F=1. Yet it remains easy for seniors to open.
- 28 New Generics in 2022 and Anticipates Record Number of Approvals in 2023
- Camber Pharmaceuticals Launches Generic Cambia®
- Camber Pharmaceuticals Launches Generic Kuvan® Tablets and Powder for Oral Solution
- Camber Pharmaceuticals Launches Generic Vimpat® Injection
- Camber Pharmaceuticals Launches Generic Naprosyn®
- Camber Pharmaceuticals Launches Generic Lamictal XR®