Piscataway, NJ, September 30, 2014– Camber Pharmaceuticals, a leading generics drug supplier, recently presented Target Corporation with its “Outstanding Partnership” award for 2014. Camber sales representative Clayton Smith presented Rick Joslin, Buyer, Pharmacy and Julie Vanhove Director, Drug Acquisition and Distribution of Target with the award based on sales growth and the spirit of teamwork between the two organizations.
“Communication from the Target purchasing team has been exceptional and has made it possible for Camber to make timely adjustments and tailor our services to best meet the needs of both companies” commented Smith. “Target’s commitment to partnership has generated a dramatic increase in annual sales making it possible for Camber to maximize our value proposition. This year especially we were thrilled to participate in Target’s joint business planning initiatives and look forward to continuing to drive mutual growth as a valued partner in the years to come” added Smith.
Photo Caption: Clayton Smith Sales Representative of Camber Pharmaceuticals (left), Rick Joslin, Buyer, Pharmacy and Julie Vanhove Director, Drug Acquisition and Distribution of Target
If you would like more information about this topic, please contact Megan Becker at 732.529.0436 or email at [email protected]
- Camber Pharmaceuticals Launches Generic Namenda®
- 28 New Generics in 2022 and Anticipates Record Number of Approvals in 2023
- Camber Pharmaceuticals Launches Generic Cambia®
- Camber Pharmaceuticals Launches Generic Kuvan® Tablets and Powder for Oral Solution
- Camber Pharmaceuticals Launches Generic Vimpat® Injection
- Camber Pharmaceuticals Launches Generic Naprosyn®