Camber Pharmaceuticals was awarded the ClarusONE Services Collaborative Supplier of the Year Award by McKesson in honor of its leadership in the generics pharmaceutical industry at the McKesson Pharmaceutical National Sales Conference.
Camber Pharmaceuticals received this award due to its collaborative strengths and partnership on future new-market launches, industry dynamic expertise and overall market intelligence. Over the past year, Camber Pharmaceuticals increased sales by 50% with ClarusONE members.
Kon Ostaficiuk, president of Camber, commented, “We are very honored to receive the Collaborative Supplier of the Year Award from such an outstanding partner as McKesson, whose ongoing support is instrumental to our mutual success. Our entire organization shares in this achievement, and I couldn’t be prouder of our team.”
Ranked 7th on the FORTUNE 500, McKesson recognized Camber Pharmaceuticals for its work as a generic pharmaceutical industry leader.
“Our 185-year legacy in distribution and our customer-first approach are only possible with the right partners,” shared Chris Rector, vice president, Sourcing and Supplier Relations, McKesson. “It’s an honor to work alongside Camber Pharmaceuticals to better patient care and deliver value for our customers.”
- 28 New Generics in 2022 and Anticipates Record Number of Approvals in 2023
- Camber Pharmaceuticals Launches Generic Cambia®
- Camber Pharmaceuticals Launches Generic Kuvan® Tablets and Powder for Oral Solution
- Camber Pharmaceuticals Launches Generic Vimpat® Injection
- Camber Pharmaceuticals Launches Generic Naprosyn®
- Camber Pharmaceuticals Launches Generic Lamictal XR®