Piscataway, NJ, December 14, 2022– Camber Pharmaceuticals is pleased to announce the addition of Lacosamide Injection, USP to its current portfolio.
Lacosamide Injection is indicated for treatment of partial-onset seizures in patients 17 years of age and older.
Camber’s 200 mg/20 mL (10 mg/mL) strength of Lacosamide Injections is available in a 10 pack of single-dose vials.
To find out more about Lacosamide Injection please visit www.camberpharma.com
Camber Pharmaceuticals is a fully integrated pharmaceutical company. Its parent company, Hetero, of Hyderabad, India, is one of the world’s leading API and finished dosage manufacturers. Camber is committed to bringing the highest quality generic pharmaceuticals to consumers, improving quality of life through cost-effective medications.
# # #
If you would like more information about this topic, please contact Megan Little at [email protected]
- Camber Pharmaceuticals Launches Generic Namenda®
- 28 New Generics in 2022 and Anticipates Record Number of Approvals in 2023
- Camber Pharmaceuticals Launches Generic Cambia®
- Camber Pharmaceuticals Launches Generic Kuvan® Tablets and Powder for Oral Solution
- Camber Pharmaceuticals Launches Generic Vimpat® Injection
- Camber Pharmaceuticals Launches Generic Naprosyn®