Piscataway, NJ, November 4, 2019– Camber Pharmaceuticals is pleased to announce the addition of Dicyclomine Hydrochloride Injectable to our growing portfolio of products.
Dicyclomine Hydrochloride Injectable is the generic version of Bentyl®. Dicyclomine Hydrochloride is used to treat functional bowel or irritable bowel syndrome. Dicyclomine Hydrochloride Injectable is available in a 20mg/2 mL- 5x2mL single dose vials.
“Camber has had a remarkable track record of launching oral solid and oral liquid ANDA products successfully in the US market place. Now with the launch of our first injectable product, Camber is transitioning into the more complex generics space. We plan to launch more injectable products in 2020 as part of our growth and product diversification strategy”- Commented Arun Nataraj , Vice-President of Business Development.
Camber’s commitment to its customers is to bring the highest quality generic pharmaceuticals to the market and provide a level of excellence in service, supply and affordability.
If you would like more information about this topic, please contact Kirk Hessels at 732.529.0430 or email at [email protected].
- Camber Pharmaceuticals Launches Generic Pepcid®
- Camber Pharmaceuticals Launches Generic Wellbutrin SR®
- Camber Pharmaceuticals Launches Generic Inspra®
- Camber Pharmaceuticals Launches Generic Prezista®
- Camber Pharmaceuticals Launches Generic Neurontin Caps®
- Camber Pharmaceuticals Launches Generic Zyprexa®