Piscataway, NJ, May 11, 2022–Camber Pharmaceuticals is pleased to announce the addition of Atazanavir Capsules to their current portfolio.
Atazanavir Capsules are indicated in combination with other antiretroviral agents for the treatment of HIV-1 infection in adults and in pediatric patients 6 years and older weighing at least 33 lbs.
Atazanavir Capsules from Camber are available in 150 mg and 200 mg- 60 count bottles and 300 mg- 30 count bottle.
To find out more about Atazanavir Capsules please visit https://www.camberpharma.com
Camber Pharmaceuticals is a fully integrated international pharmaceutical company that maintains quality and integrity in all its products. Its parent company, Hetero Drugs of Hyderabad India, is one of the world’s leading API and finished dosage manufacturers. Camber’s commitment to the consumer is to bring the highest quality generic pharmaceuticals to the market to improve quality of life through cost-effective medications.
# # #
If you would like more information about this topic, please contact Megan Little at [email protected].
- 28 New Generics in 2022 and Anticipates Record Number of Approvals in 2023
- Camber Pharmaceuticals Launches Generic Cambia®
- Camber Pharmaceuticals Launches Generic Kuvan® Tablets and Powder for Oral Solution
- Camber Pharmaceuticals Launches Generic Vimpat® Injection
- Camber Pharmaceuticals Launches Generic Naprosyn®
- Camber Pharmaceuticals Launches Generic Lamictal XR®