Piscataway, NJ, June 1, 2022–Camber Pharmaceuticals is pleased to announce the addition of Famotidine Tablets to their current portfolio.
Famotidine Tablets are indicated in adult and pediatric patients 88lb and greater for the treatment of:
- active duodenal ulcer (DU)
- active gastric ulcer (GU)
- symptomatic nonerosive gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)
Famotidine Tablets are indicated in adults for the:
- treatment of pathological hypersecretory conditions (e.g., Zollinger-Ellison syndrome, multiple endocrine neoplasias).
- reduction of the risk of duodenal ulcer recurrence
Famotidine Tablets from Camber are available in 20 mg 100 and 1000 count bottles and 40 mg 100, 500 and 1000 count bottles.
To find out more about Famotidine Tablets please visit https://www.camberpharma.com
Camber Pharmaceuticals is a fully integrated international pharmaceutical company that maintains quality and integrity in all its products. Its parent company, Hetero Drugs of Hyderabad India, is one of the world’s leading API and finished dosage manufacturers. Camber’s commitment to the consumer is to bring the highest quality generic pharmaceuticals to the market to improve quality of life through cost-effective medications.