Piscataway, NJ, August 31, 2021–Camber Pharmaceuticals is pleased to announce the addition of Deferasirox Tablets to their current portfolio.
A copay coupon is available with Camber’s Deferasirox Tablets. With some insurance plans, patients could have little-to-no copayment for this prescription.*
Deferasirox Tablets are used to treat iron overload caused by blood transfusions in adults and children at least 2 years old. Deferasirox Tablets are also used to treat chronic iron overload syndrome caused by a genetic blood disorder in adults and children who are at least 10 years old.
Deferasirox Tablets from Camber are available in 90, 180, and 360 mg strengths. All strengths are available in 30 count bottles.
Camber’s commitment to the consumer is to bring the highest quality generic pharmaceuticals to the market to improve quality of life through cost-effective medications.
*Additional information about the copay coupon can be found on Camber’s Website.
# # #
If you would like more information about this topic, please contact Megan Little at [email protected].
- 28 New Generics in 2022 and Anticipates Record Number of Approvals in 2023
- Camber Pharmaceuticals Launches Generic Cambia®
- Camber Pharmaceuticals Launches Generic Kuvan® Tablets and Powder for Oral Solution
- Camber Pharmaceuticals Launches Generic Vimpat® Injection
- Camber Pharmaceuticals Launches Generic Naprosyn®
- Camber Pharmaceuticals Launches Generic Lamictal XR®