Piscataway, NJ, February 9, 2022–Camber Pharmaceuticals is pleased to announce the addition of Fosaprepitant for Injection to their current portfolio.
Fosaprepitant for Injection is indicated in adults for the prevention of:
- acute and delayed nausea and vomiting associated with initial and repeat courses of highly emetogenic cancer chemotherapy (HEC) including high-dose cisplatin.
- delayed nausea and vomiting associated with initial and repeat courses of moderately emetogenic cancer chemotherapy (MEC).
Fosaprepitant for Injection from Camber is available in 150 mg per Vial-Single Dose.
To find out more about Fosaprepitant for Injection please visit https://www.camberpharma.com
Camber Pharmaceuticals is a fully integrated international pharmaceutical company that maintains quality and integrity in all its products. Its parent company, Hetero Drugs of Hyderabad India, is one of the world’s leading API and finished dosage manufacturers. Camber’s commitment to the consumer is to bring the highest quality generic pharmaceuticals to the market to improve quality of life through cost-effective medications.
# # #
If you would like more information about this topic, please contact Megan Little at [email protected].
- 28 New Generics in 2022 and Anticipates Record Number of Approvals in 2023
- Camber Pharmaceuticals Launches Generic Cambia®
- Camber Pharmaceuticals Launches Generic Kuvan® Tablets and Powder for Oral Solution
- Camber Pharmaceuticals Launches Generic Vimpat® Injection
- Camber Pharmaceuticals Launches Generic Naprosyn®
- Camber Pharmaceuticals Launches Generic Lamictal XR®