Piscataway, NJ, November 4, 2021– Camber Pharmaceuticals is pleased to announce that it has launched Captopril Tablets to their current portfolio, which is the generic version of Capoten®
Captopril Tablets are used to treat high blood pressure (hypertension), congestive heart failure, kidney problems caused by diabetes, and to improve survival after a heart attack.
Captopril Tablets from Camber are available in 12.5, 25, 50, and 100 mg in 100 count bottles.
Camber Pharmaceuticals is a fully integrated international pharmaceutical company that maintains quality and integrity in all its products. Its parent company, Hetero Drugs of Hyderabad India, is one of the world’s leading API and finished dosage manufacturers. Camber’s commitment to the consumer is to bring the highest quality generic pharmaceuticals to the market to improve quality of life through cost-effective medications.
# # #
If you would like more information about this topic, please contact Megan Little at [email protected].
- Camber Pharmaceuticals Launches Generic Namenda®
- 28 New Generics in 2022 and Anticipates Record Number of Approvals in 2023
- Camber Pharmaceuticals Launches Generic Cambia®
- Camber Pharmaceuticals Launches Generic Kuvan® Tablets and Powder for Oral Solution
- Camber Pharmaceuticals Launches Generic Vimpat® Injection
- Camber Pharmaceuticals Launches Generic Naprosyn®