Piscataway, NJ, November 24, 2020– Camber Pharmaceuticals is pleased to announce that it has launched Hydromorphone ER Tablets, which is the generic version of Exalgo®.
Hydromorphone ER Tablets is indicated for the management of pain severe enough to require an opioid analgesic and for which alternative treatments are inadequate.
Hydromorphone ER is available from Camber in 8, 12, 16, and 32mg- 100ct bottles.
Camber Pharmaceuticals is a fully integrated international pharmaceutical company that maintains quality and integrity in all its products. Its parent company, Hetero Drugs of Hyderabad India, is one of the world’s leading API and finished dosage manufacturers. Camber’s commitment to the consumer is to bring the highest quality generic pharmaceuticals to the market to improve quality of life through cost-effective medications.
# # #
If you would like more information about this topic, please contact Megan Becker at 732.529.0436 or email at [email protected]
- 28 New Generics in 2022 and Anticipates Record Number of Approvals in 2023
- Camber Pharmaceuticals Launches Generic Cambia®
- Camber Pharmaceuticals Launches Generic Kuvan® Tablets and Powder for Oral Solution
- Camber Pharmaceuticals Launches Generic Vimpat® Injection
- Camber Pharmaceuticals Launches Generic Naprosyn®
- Camber Pharmaceuticals Launches Generic Lamictal XR®